Primary medical qualifications
Areas of expertise
Dr Siedlecka treats a variety of conditions including:
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Acute ST elevation MI
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Stable angina
- Cardiac failure
- Valvular heart disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- General outpatient cardiology
- Acute inpatient management of cardiac emergencies
- Cardiogenic shock
- General medical co-morbidities
Procedures performed include:
- Percutaneous intervention with balloon angioplasty and stenting, including pressure wire (FFR) and intravenous ultrasound (IVUS) assessment and rotablation
- Cardiac catheterisation: diagnostic angiography, right and left heart including cardiac output and shunt measurements
- Pericardiac drainage, cardiac biopsy, permanent pacing.
Cardiology patients requiring an overnight hospital stay under the care of Dr Siedlecka may be admitted to Gloucestershire Royal Hospital or Cheltenham General Hospital following a procedure.
Date of registration
Qualified London 1995
Clinics held at Cheltenham General and Worcestershire Royal Hospitals.