Primary medical qualifications
MB BS MD FRCS
Areas of expertise
Conditions treated include:
- Chronic ear disease
- General otolaryngology
Procedures performed include:
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic frontal sinus surgery
- Frontal sinus balloon sinuplasty
- Endoscopic tear duct surgery
- Image-guided surgery for complex sinus disease
Mr Youngs and his team operate at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital.
Date of registration
Qualified London, 1980
Clinics held at Cheltenham General, Gloucestershire Royal and Stroud General Hospitals.