We aim to provide our patients with the best possible cardiac care and treatment
Conditions and procedures
- Arrhythmia and electrophysiology
- Cardiac rhythm management (pacing)
- Cardiac rehabilitation service
- Congenital cardiology service
- Diagnostic services including electrophysiological (EP) studies, ECG, ETT
- Heart failure
- Hypertension and cardiovascular risk
- Insertion of defibrillator devices
- Management of heart failure
- Rapid Access Chest Pain Clinic
Our team of specialist cardiologists provide a full range of cardiac (heart) care for our patients in the treatment and prevention of heart conditions. Our cardiac catheter labs allow us to work at the forefront of cardiac interventions and we hold clinics and treat inpatients at both Cheltenham General and Gloucestershire Royal Hospitals.
Want to speak to someone?
To contact Cardiac Investigations please call:
Cheltenham General Hospital - 0300 422 3561
Gloucestershire Royal Hospital- 0300 422 8281
Find out what treatments and services we provide in our hospitals.
Meet the team
Find out more about the consultants and other specialists teams which may treat you.
Information for GPs
Find out how to refer to the Rapid Access Chest Pain clinic.
Take a look at our patient leaflets and find information about angioplasty, echcardiograms and other cardiology procedures.