Our specialists provide a compassionate, high quality service to our patients.
- Cheltenham General Hospital: 0300 422 3142
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital: 0300 422 8446
- Cirencester Hospital: 0300 422 4658
- Dilke Memorial Hospital: 01594 598100
- Lydney Hospital: 01594 598220
- North Cotswold Hospital: 0300 422 2624
- Stroud General Hosptial: 01453 562200
- Tewkesbury Hospital: 0300 422 3933
- Winchombe Outpatients: 01242 602341
Our Colorectal Consultants are dedicated to providing compassionate, individually-tailored patient care. They are supported by a multi-disciplinary team that works closely together to provide an accurate and timely diagnosis.
The department's team is especially sensitive to the anxieties and concerns of patients who have benign or malignant colorectal disease. When exploring treatment options, we consider your individual lifestyle and needs, and ensure every care plan is carefully reviewed and fully coordinated.
At each stage, team members work closely with patients to alleviate any physical and / or emotional stress they may experience.
Bowel Cancer UK
Beating Bowel Cancer
About colorectal surgery
Find out what treatments and services we provide in our hospitals.
Meet the team
Find out more about the consultants and other specialists teams which may treat you.
Information for GPs
Find out how to refer a patient to us.
Take a look at our patient leaflets and find information about your prcocedure or investigation.