Endocrinology is the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the endocrine system (a collection of glands that produce hormones to regulate the body’s metabolic rate), such as diabetes, nutritional disorders and sexual problems.
The department provides the following outpatient services:
- General endocrinology service
- Diabetes medicine service
- Lipid disorders service
- Joint neurosurgical pituitary clinic
- Neuro-endocrine tumour service
Please Note: Not all services are provided at every location.
Inpatient services are based at:
- Cheltenham General Hospital - Woodmancote Ward
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital - various wards