A few things that you should bring
If you are going to be staying in hospital overnight there are some things you will need to bring with you.
Things to bring with you if you are staying overnight:
- medications: medicines and other things prescribed to you by a doctor
- a dressing gown and slippers
- comfortable clothing – always best to bring a few sets
- a book you are reading
- tablet or laptop if you have one. We have WiFi! You will need to take responsibility for these items.
- school work
- food and drink if you have special dietary restrictions
- clean clothes
- pyjamas or nightie
- toothbrush and toothpaste
- shampoo and soap
- hairbrush or comb
- some books
- your favourite teddy or toy
We do have lots of toys in hospital. We also have DVD players, play stations and a playroom filled with toys and books.