Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has two purpose built Education Centres.
Redwood Education Centre is located within the grounds of Gloucestershire Royal Hospital and
Sandford Education Centre centre is just off-site from Cheltenham General Hospital.
Both centres provide excellent, well equipped facilities to promote multi-professional, multidisciplinary education within the trust and local community. Each centre includes a Lecture Hall to seat 100, flexible training rooms, skills and simulation suites and a café area.
General Information about the centres can be found here
Redwood Education Centre is also the base for:-
• Undergraduate and postgraduate medical staff.
• Professional Education
• Learning & Development (including HR Systems)
• Resuscitation and Clinical Skills
• Library and Health Promotion Resources
Sandford Education Centre is also the base for:-
• Postgraduate medical staff.
• Human Resources (Medical Staffing)
• The library is situated off site in the main hospital site.
Bookings can be made between 08:15 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Room availability and booking (internal only)