An opportunity for mentors to receive a face to face mentor update. as per NMC guidelines and requirements.
- Must hold a mentorship qualification. This can include: FLAP (Facilitating, Learning Assessment in Practice), ENB 997, ENB 998 and Teaching & Assessing.
- For mentors to receive a mandatory update
- For mentors to ask for guidance and/or give feedback
Who should complete the training
- Current mentors within the Trust due an update.
- Please note – Attendance at a mentor update does not make you a mentor or give you a mentor qualification.
This course is a face2face course and staff must book on to the course using the link below:
Length of Course:
Bookings can only be made from
a PC on the trust network.